The Knight Campus will reshape the education landscape in Oregon by training new scientists with opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students. SMT is providing engineering, procurement, and construction services for the 20,000-square-foot mass timber scope, including a two-story CLT mezzanine, three-story CLT connector bridge, and glulam/CLT staircases.
- Construction Type | III-A
- Two-way Concrete Slab & Columns
- CLT Connector Bridges with Steel Structure Support
- CLT Mezzanines with Steel Structure Support
- Lateral system | Concrete Shearwalls
- Expected Completion | 2020